Interconnection agreements can be found through the Document Search feature with the Document Type selected as Interconnection Agreements. You can narrow your search further by entering a Docket Number, Utility Type or Public Meeting Date.
Proposed Modifications to Regulation and Review of Interconnection Agreements
Download the full Proposed Modifications to Regulation and Review of Interconnection Agreements document.
Review the comments and reply comments for this proposal under Docket Number M-00960799. This will give you a list of the comments and reply comments filed.
- 911 Service
- Application to Provide Telecomm Services
- Area Codes
- Biennial NMP Progress Report Forms
- Broadband Internet Service
- Carrier Working Group
- FCC Order Implementation
- Interconnection Agreements
- Local Service Abandonment Notification
- Local Service Migration
- Monthly Remittance and Annual Reporting by Telcos
- PA Universal Service Fund
- Pole Attachments
- Telecommunications Glossary
- Telecommunications Relay Service
- Telephone Companies & Contacts
- Telephone Tips
Learn how to submit a complaint with a public utility. You can also search existing formal complaints.Get Details
811: PA One Call
Homeowners and contractors must call 8-1-1 before starting any digging or excavation project.Get Details
Need More Help?
Public utility documents available electronically include case dockets, public meeting orders and more.
Filing & Resources
Find utility-related reports, laws and regulations, federal filings, tariffs, procedures and more.
Consumers, utilities and attorneys can save time by submitting documents to the PUC electronically.